Monday 19 September 2016

Festival Budaya Megantara

Hello !

On 10th of September, SMAN 3 Bandung held a culture festival called Megantara. At 7 am that morning, all classes must come at Lapangan Bali to do a parade, we were told to wear kebaya for girls and pangsi for boys. Not only SMAN 3 students, but there are also students from various kindergarten.

The picture on the right was taken at the very first part of the parade, it rained a little bit in the middle of the parade but, then the rain cleared up.

The parade was finished at about 9 am, I went home for a little while and came back at around 2 pm. Not long after I got there, it was the time for fashion show. 3 of our friends, which is Fariz, Hasbi and Fia, represent Kepulauan Riau, Maluku and Sulawesi Tengah.

There were a lot of shows and all of them were very entertaining, I miss a couple of them because I had to eat. I was in time to see Tiloe's Theatre. The show was based on the movie Suicide Squad, so, the joker kidnapped all kids from around the world and turned them into an army, a group that consist of 5 people defeated joker. I really love the play because it represents kids nowadays that's not interested of our culture and they choose modern culture instead.

After that, it is finally The Changcuters, all of the students joined the crowd to enjoy the show, we jumped, we screamed and we sang at the top of our lungs. I almost lost my voice for screaming too much.

Before we move on to the next singer, there was a traditional dance. Then, last but not least, RAN, the difference between RAN and The Changcuters is the atmosphere, because a lot of couple watched this one.

I went home at around 10 pm. It was a great experience, I hope we would make another culture festival in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment